Eric Steinberg graduated from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor in Business Administration in 2001. After graduating, he worked as a financial consultant in Chicago. Not satisfied with spending his days in the financial field, Eric turned to the law. He attended the Chicago-Kent College of Law and earned a law degree in 2006. While receiving his legal education, Eric worked in the employment discrimination law clinic at Chicago-Kent, helping victims of discrimination receive just compensation and peace of mind.
Eric joined the Law Offices of Lee B. Steinberg, P.C. full time in 2006. As a member of the Michigan Association for Justice, he is dedicated to helping accident victims and works each day to ensure his clients are strongly represented in a system that can take advantage of the defenseless.
Eric is licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan and in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (2006). He specializes in all areas of personal injury law, with a particular focus on automobile negligence, recovery of Michigan no-fault benefits and premises liability.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Association for Justice, member of executive board
- Michigan Association for Justice, Amicus Committee
- American Bar Association
- Preparatory Education: University of Michigan (B.B.A., 2001)
- Legal Education: Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Michigan, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2006
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
- Construction Site Liability
- Dog Bite Attacks