Lee Steinberg graduated from Wayne State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1967. After graduating Wayne State University, he taught in the Detroit School System while going to night school at the Detroit College of Law.
After graduating from the Detroit College of Law, he worked for personal injury firms before opening his law practice 1976. Lee has obtained substantial jury verdicts and awards against defendants, both local and national including British Petroleum, the City of Detroit and numerous insurance companies. He also tried cases in the State of Texas and obtained the first medical malpractice verdict in San Angelo, Texas.
He began using the TV media in approximately 1990 to inform the general public and in particular injury victims that you don’t have to be wealthy to talk to a lawyer, and in fact, a lawyer is only a phone call away. Lee Steinberg is currently a member of the Michigan Association for Justice, which is an association fighting for the rights of the injured against large corporations and insurance companies.
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Association for Justice
- Michigan Association for Justice, former member Executive Board
- Preparatory Education: Wayne State University (B.A., 1967)
- Legal Education: Detroit College Of Law (J.D., 1972)
Admission To Bar
- Michigan Bar, 1972
- Texas Bar, 1981
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Birth Trauma
- Brain Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bite Attacks
- Construction Site Accidents
Find me on: